Greencheese

Greencheese
The toast master

Ice-Shard Cereal!

Well, this is a strange case.
I woke up as usual, trudging over to the kitchen so I could have some cereal.
After getting my bowl, spoon, and Rice Krispies, I opened the fridge and lugged out the milk gallon.
I set it on the table, and heard a CRACK.
At first I thought the milk jug had imploded on me.
But the plastic was completely intact.
I shook the carton (a very smart idea, trust me) until I heard the sound again.
CRACK.
I took off the lid, and peered inside.
There were shards of ice in the milk!
I found this strange because the milk was in the REFRIGERATOR.
And nothing ELSE was partially frozen.
I wasn't picky or anything, so I poured the iceburg milk on my cereal without complaint.
And ate my Krispies.
And it was the best breakfast I'd ever had in a long time.
Moral of the story: freeze your milk before you pour it.

No comments:

Post a Comment